Can an Example of Academic Essay Writing Help You?
An essay format example is one way of quickly seeing for yourself just how your own essay should be written and organized. Good samples give you a good idea of the writing style that should be utilized and the whole thing should be structured so that you can write your own correctly. Many students will want to use custom essay writing services as they will have problems with their writing, good examples can help you to fully understand what is expected of you.
We provide you with clear examples that cover the many different types of essays that you may be asked to write. By looking at our custom essay sample you will have a much better understanding of how to get the grades that you need in your subject area. We show you how to write all forms of academic papers and the different styles of essays that are expected of you.
What Are the Different Parts of an Essay?
In reality most essays are in fact very simple when you break them down into their component parts. Understanding what those different parts are and how they fit together is key to being able to write an impressive grade winning essay. The following are the different components that you will find in our essay format example:
- Introduction: this is the initial section of your essay. It should provide a brief introduction as to the topic of your essay and state what the thesis is for the writing. Your introduction must always open with a hook that will be capable of grabbing the attention of the reader so that they want to read on.
- The thesis statement: this is an argument that you will make through your essay. It should clearly state what the essay is setting out to show and any limits that may be placed upon it. Your essay will then contain the evidence that is required to support this thesis as it is the focus of your essay.
- Main body: this is the main part of your essay and for a 5 paragraph essay will contain three paragraphs, each with a single piece of evidence in support of your thesis. The body will simply provide details and evidence and show how they support the thesis that you have made.
- Transitions: you cannot simply state facts within your essay. An essay should flow and be a joy to read and this is where the transitions come in. These are the linking phrases that you will use at the start and end of each paragraph to ensure that each flows to the next.
- Conclusion: this part of your paper will sum up what you have covered within the body and show how your evidence supports your restated thesis. It can also contain a call to action or your own personal viewpoints on the subject.
- Citations: often you will want to refer to evidence that has very specific sources. These sources need to receive credit for their ideas and this is provided through citations and references.
What Types of Essays May You Be Asked to Write?
There are many different styles and types of essays that you may be asked to write during your education. You will need to know the different types and when and where you should apply them. The following are a few of the different types of essays that you will be asked to write:
What Can You Be Asked to Write Essays For?
International students and others often have to write many other types of essays for tests and other purposes. We can provide you with essay outline samples to cover many of these types of essays. The following are a few that you may be asked to write:
GMAT analytical writing assessment:
How to Write an Impressive Essay
Getting the right grades every time is hard work, but not impossible if you are prepared to put in that effort. The following are some tips to help you with writing the essay that you need:
- Take a look at an essay format example for the type of essay that you need to write: this will help you to understand the form of essay that will be expected of you.
- Select your topic: often you will have a fixed prompt that you will need to answer but if you are given freedom to select your own area then try to find something that you already know a little about and have an interest in.
- Do your research: with many essays, you will have to spend time getting information for your writing. Use scholarly search engines and also your library to ensure that sources are reliable.
- Write your thesis: this is what your essay is all about and should form the focus for all of your writing.
- Make an outline: rather than leaping straight into writing take the time to form an outline. This will help to ensure that you cover everything and that your essay will be structured correctly and flow well.
- Write the main body paragraphs of your essay: it is often easiest to start with this part of your essay. Each part should contain a piece of evidence supporting your thesis and show clearly show how it supports your thesis.
- Write the introduction: you must hook them in with your opening then explain the background to your essay. The thesis should then be stated as well as what the rest of your essay is going to show them.
- Write the conclusion: this should sum up all of what you have covered within your essay and clearly show how this fully supports your thesis. You can then end your essay with a call to action.
- Check your writing: edit and proofread with great care to ensure that your writing will be the best that it can be and that there are no errors at all in your writing.
What Is the Right Academic Essay Format?
Your education essay will almost certainly need to be written to a specific academic style. This style will vary according to the specific subject that you are following and even the specific course. There are many different academic formats that are in use and some of the more common are:
- American Psychological Association (APA) style: this formatting is mainly used in the social sciences and is on its 6th edition.
- Modern Languages Association (MLA): this particular academic style is mainly applied in the humanities and their guidebook is on the3rd edition.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE): this is a style that is applied mainly within technical fields and extensively within computing.
- Chicago style: this style of formatting is widely used in many different disciplines and particularly in publishing. The style manual is currently on the 17th edition.
Mistakes You Can Make When Writing Your Essay
Knowing the possible mistakes you can make before you start can help you to ensure that you avoid them. The following are some of the most common errors that students make with their essay writing:
- Leaving work until the last minute: this results in poorly thought out rushed essays that will simply not get the grades that you need.
- Not understanding the requirements: always ensure that you fully understand the prompt and any requirements for your formatting etc.
- Not planning your essay: while a good essay outline may take a short time to complete, but it can save you much more time in your actual writing and revisions.
- Not using reliable sources: Google and the other search engines will often return popular information, not necessarily reliable sources. Use a scholarly search engine and your library.
- Not formatting and structuring your essay correctly: use our essay structure example and formatting guides to get things correct.
- Failing to check your writing: everyone makes mistakes so it vital that you check your work prior to submission.
How Can We Help with Your Essay Writing?
We provide you with a full range of services from writing and editing to formatting and paraphrasing to help you with your papers. All support is through fully qualified experts that will work closely with you to ensure that you get precisely the essay that you need to a high grade winning standard. We always write everything that you need totally from scratch and you will be able to request unlimited changes until it fully reflects what you want in an essay.
How Can You Work with Our Experts?
Working with our essay writers is very simple. Just follow the process that we outline here:
- Complete the order form on our website to let us know what you need anytime 24/7.
- Make payment at some of the lowest rates you will find for the quality of writing provided.
- Your expert is assigned and will contact you to confirm the order and request any additional information.
- Review the draft – if you want changes made we allow for unlimited revisions until satisfied.
- Take delivery of the finalized piece of writing on time.
We Guarantee the Services That We Provide for You
We offer you all of the support that you need to submit essays of the highest quality so that you will get the results that you are looking for. Our writers are carefully selected for their qualifications and experience and most have proven themselves many times over working through our services. Not only that you will always benefit from:
- Guaranteed delivery on time: we will always meet the deadline that will be agreed at the start of the process.
- Fully unique writing: our experts will only provide you with original writing with no copying and it is sent to you with a free plagiarism report.
- Free proofreading: we offer you free checking on every service that we provide to ensure that no errors will slip through.
- Guaranteed full satisfaction: we will make sure you are satisfied with the essays that you will receive or your money is returned back to you.